Sunday, December 13, 2015

Well since we all know the love of my life & Idol for life is @nickiminaj ������ do you like my #IttyBittyPiggy ?? I named her Bethany #HappyBirthdayNickiMinaj wish you the effing best & many more ���������� | Body Paint by: @markymakeupdotcom | Marky sure didn't know what he was gettin into lol �� | #BubblezIsWild #jujumario #nickiminaj #MissPiggy #Pegz #BethanyWearsHeadbands Video 7,895 likes 6,859 comments

Well since we all know the love of my life & Idol for life is @nickiminaj ������ do you like my #IttyBittyPiggy ?? I named her Bethany #HappyBirthdayNickiMinaj wish you the effing best & many more ���������� | Body Paint by: @markymakeupdotcom | Marky sure didn't know what he was gettin into lol �� | #BubblezIsWild #jujumario #nickiminaj #MissPiggy #Pegz #BethanyWearsHeadbands Video 7,895 likes 6,859 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment